วันอังคารที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

How to Save Money at CVS

In every CVS ad there are products listed that will earn you Extra Care Bucks. These Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) will print at the bottom of your receipt. ECBs are just like cash and can be used on anything in the store except for liquor, cigarettes, stamps and prescriptions (more on prescriptions below).

Not only can you use ECBs you can also use manufacturers coupons and CVS coupons.

The CVS magazine in the store has CVS store coupons. They often have coupons like $3 off any $15 purchase or $4 off $20. You can also print coupons online to use at the store. Sign up at the official website to get on their mailing list for an instant coupons.

Combining all of these together you can actually end up getting your items FREE. Example CVS:

I went to the store and I noticed wet wipes were $5.99 with $5.99 ECBs that is free money for your next purchase. The same trip they had Razors for $5.99 and I had a $3.00 manufacturers coupon and a $3 ECB so that would only be .99!

Next I see is an offer for $10 ECB if you purchase $10 in medications. I had a $2 manufacturers coupon for Alka-Seltzer and coupons found in the CVS magazine for $1.00. Could I buy two packages of Alka-Seltzer, use two $2 coupons, two $1.00 coupons and get $10 in Extra Care Rewards?

I checked out and got my $5.99 ECBs from wet wipes, $3 ECBs from razors and $10 ECBs from the Alka-seltzer and an extra coupon for $2 off $10.

I was about to leave when I saw a sign that said soap for $4.49 with $4.49 ECBs another said toothpaste for $2.77 with $2.77 ECBs and an electric toothbrush for $5.97 with $5.97 ECBs. Three more items FREE!

I had a few manufacturers coupons with me also so I handed the cashier my CVS Extra Care Card, coupons and ECB I had already earned, hoping to get everything for free. It worked! The total cost was .50 and the register printed my $4.49, $5.97 and $2.77 ECB. The cashier said I could do those three offers 5X each and earn the rewards. I did this three times paying with the ECBs and my total was $0.00 by paying with the other Extra Bucks.

You can also buy $25 and $30 CVS Coupons for pocket change! I know you are thinking, buy coupons? Smart shoppers that plan their CVS trip can buy some of the gift card coupons really cheap and turn around and double or triple their free items!

If you are new to CVS there are coupons for sell for as little as $2.00 for a $30.00 coupon gift card for new prescriptions There are even more for sell worth $120.00 for very little.

You can spend a little time researching all of your resources and soon you will be shopping for FREE!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

link